LeviaStar237 tagged me in this but I'm going to change it from fantasy to just fiction since some people I want to tag don't read much fantasy.
The original post is here: jenelleschmidt.com/fantasy-tag….
So here are the rules:
2) Include the graphic somewhere in your post.
3) Answer the questions.
4) Tag a few blogger friends – and let them know they’ve been tagged
5) Have fun!
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
1. Your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere. The cast of the most recent book you read comes to your assistance… who are they? Will they be helpful?
I'm currently reading Republic Commando. The clones are pretty good with tech, so they might be able to help.
2. You go to bed one evening and wake up in the lair of the villain of the last story you read, where are you and how do you plan to get out?
Um, I think the last story I read involved some creepy demons, but I'm a Christian, so I think they'll flee from my presence, which would mean I'd have a lot better ending than the poor characters who stumbled across them in that horror story.
3. You are transported into a fantasy realm and given a mythical creature as a companion and best friend… which mythical creature do you get?
Maybe a Gryphon of some sort?
4. In a strange series of coincidences, you end up needing to take the place of your favorite fictional hero or heroine. Who are you?
Uh oh, I really like Kaladin from the Stormlight Archives, but NO WAY do I want to take his place.
5. To go along with question #4, now that you are that character, is there anything you would do differently than that character, now that you are running the show?
It may depend a little on if I got the superpower set he has. If I hadn't got it, it would end badly for me. I probably never would've got in his position since I'm a girl and i don't think that military drafts girls.
6. If you were yourself in a fantasy novel, what role do you think you would play in the story?
I'd probably be someone who stood in the background and didn't do anything.
7. One morning, as you are going about your daily business, you pick up an everyday item and a voice booms in your head with prophetic words about your future. What object is it, and what is your prophecy?
My laptop, most likely. I don't know what sort of prophecy it would have.
8. You are transported into a another world and turned into a mythical beast… what creature do you want to be?
Maybe a werecat? I've got a cat fursona, so that'd make sense.
9. If you could read your way into any story, but the catch is that you can never leave, would you? Which world would you choose?
I don't think I'd want to go to any of them. Most have heroes who do better than I could, so I'd likely mess things up.
10. As you are going about your normal day, you discover that you have a power. What is it?
Mind reading. I think it would be one of the most useful powers, but it would come with a cost since I'd probably know things I didn't want to know. Shape shifting would be a lot more fun and come with less responsibilities.
I tag: PhoxnSparky MasterDoodleJoe80062 chill13 HollyRoseBriar