1. write the rules. (Done)
2. write 13 things about yourself. (Na. I'm tired.)
3. answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.
4. tag 13 deviants (Ya right)
5. make sure they know that they are tagged. (Watch me)
6. don't say ''you're tagged if you read this". (Yawn)
7. it is forbidden not to tag anyone. (My name is Rebel for a reason.)
8. tag backs are allowed.
9. if you don't make this tag in a week, you need to obey a wish of the person who tags you. (Rebel, remember?)
1. Do you prefer warm weather or cold weather? Warm because right now, it's winter and we've got almost two feet of snow.
2. Who is an artist, songwriter, author, or any other creative person that you find inspiring? Go look through my friends list. One thing I've found inspiring in the past is to read a webcomic that starts out with somewhat amateur art, then drastically improves.
3. Do you have any pets or livestock? If so, what are they? If not, is there any kind of animal you’d like to keep? Yes, my family has two dogs, three cats, over a dozen horses, and a few hundred cows, about a dozen of which are milk cows and think they're pets. I also have two aquariums and some chickens.
4. What is one of your favorite fictional creatures? Hard one. I do love aliens, obviously, but gryphons and dragons are pretty cool too.
5. Is there any character or story concept that you love so much you wish you came up with it yourself? There are a few, like the Hi Ho Hyperdrive universe of chill13
6. Do you have any interest in making comics or animating? If so, what kind of comics or animations would you make? Yes, but I'm not that good at it. I've done some really simple animations, and someday, I'd love to turn my stories into graphic novels.
7. Would you rather live in a single story or two story house? Two story, if it was arranged decently.
8. Do you prefer electric or gas stoves? We have a gas, which is nice because we can still make breakfast if the electricity is out.
9. What do you most want to learn to draw this year? Hard one. I'd just like to improve at what I'm doing now.
10. Does anyone actually like sweatpants? Not me. I did use 'em a bit before I got an electric blanket. My room is cold.
11. What was the last movie or tv show you saw? The Spy Next Door (Jackie Chan) last night, then the last episode of Stranger Things today. The Spy Next door was really funny. It's a good family movie.
12. Do you typically have a lot of clutter laying around, or are you the tidy sort of person? Some clutter, but not a ton.
13. Similarly, night person or morning person? Night, if I'm not tired from working all day.